How to Apply
- Use the link Create new account to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address “email@example.com”. Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link “Reset your password” on the front page.
- Login to this site time to time to check status updates and for any alerts on the recruitment process.
Fill up forms
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab “My Application Summary”. You can use the links below each block in this page to fill respective forms. There are 3 forms that you need to fill in this page.
- Form linked as “Edit Profile” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Personal Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form linked as “Add Qualification” allows you to add your professional qualifications one at a time. At any stage, you can delete a row using the link “delete”. You can add and delete items in this section any number of times.
- Form linked as “Add Experience” allows you to add your professional experience details one affiliation at a time. You can delete a row using the link “delete”. You can add and delete items in this section as you need.
Under this section, there are links to let you upload files for your:
- Passport size Photograph (jpg, jpeg, gif, png format; file size: <= 512KB).
- Signature (in jpg, jpeg, gif, png format; file size: <= 512KB ).
- Academic certificate (pdf ; file size <= 8MB).
- Experience and salary certificate (pdf ; file size <= 10MB).
- Birth certificate (pdf ; size <= 1MB).
- Category certificate (if applicable) (in pdf format; file size <= 1MB).
- NOC certificate (if applicable; pdf ; size <= 1MB).
Application Submit Process
|Submit Application||Applied to the post|