Applications invited from eligible candidates for a Two-Year Training Programme in the following area:
- Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Electronics, Electrical and communication
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Library & Information Science
How to apply?
1. Download the Application
2. Complete the application
- Completed application form along with photocopies of Certificates, Mark Lists of all Semesters, Diploma / Provisional Certificate, Community Certificate (in the case of SC/ST/OBC) and crossed non-refundable Demand Draft (obtained on or after 24.05.2017) to the value of 100/- (no fee for SC/ST/PD category candidates) drawn in favour of The Registrar, I.I.T. Madras
3. Superscribing on envelope
Application for Training Programme in Central Electronics Centre / Graduate Trainee in Central Library / Computer Aided Engineering in the CAE Lab of Mechanical Engineering / Chemistry
4. Send the Application to
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai – 600 036.
The last date for receipt of completed application is 16.06.2017