Skip to main content
- Use the link “Create new account” below the User Login button on the first page to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address “email@example.com”. Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link “Reset your password” on the front page.
- Login to this site time to time to check status updates and for any alerts on the recruitment process.
Fill up forms
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab “My Application Summary”. You can use the links below each block in this page to fill respective forms. There are 3 forms that you need to fill in this page.
- Form linked as “Edit Profile” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Personal Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form linked as “Add Qualification” allows you to add your professional qualifications one at a time. At any stage, you can delete a row using the link “delete”. You can add and delete items in this section any number of times.
- Form linked as “Add Experience” allows you to add your professional experience details one affiliation at a time. You can delete a row using the link “delete”. You can add and delete items in this section as you need.
- Under this section, there are links to let you upload files for your passport size photograph, your signature, your Academic certificate and experience. The files will be labelled as per the link you chose to upload the file. Ensure that the PDF files are within the maximum size of the file upload of 5 MB.
- In this section, you can use the link “Submit Application” to choose the posts you are applying – one Department at a time.
- A sequential application number will be generated for each post to which you chose to apply.
- You can use the same link to apply to multiple Posts.
- Once you have completed all the above sections, a link to pay application fee will appear at the Application details block. You can use the link to pay the application fee of Rs. (yet to be updated) + service charges / taxes as applicable on the service provider “Bill Desk”.
- Once you have paid the fees, your browser will be redirected to the “Acknowledge” page where you can also view the transaction ID against “Payment Status” your application.